Some conversations leave you feeling energized, like you just finished chatting with a best friend over coffee and are now ready to continue all the tasks at hand. That’s how my interview at The Correspondent podcast with Evelyn Corral felt.
I would love for you to take a listen to this episode. Whether you’re a writer or pursuing some other calling, you’ll be encouraged to persevere and embrace new beginnings, no matter how small.
Some of my favorite takeaways from our chat include the following:
- Appreciate closed doors since they might be blessings in disguise.
- Remember we have to start somewhere, no matter how small.
- Be faithful to your calling.
- Struggles are part of pursuing any passion. What can you learn from them?
- Your little is not too little for God to use.
Which one of these takeaways resonates most with you? Or did a different takeaway stick with you?
Live in abundance and keep pursuing those God-given dreams.
Whether you’re a writer or pursuing some other calling, be encouraged to persevere and embrace new beginnings, no matter how small. @khogrefeparnellTweet